Monday, April 19, 2010




What a beautiful day to wake up to!

Unlike most, I like the cold, crisp fresh air of an Autumn morning...it's a great way to wake up, a nice whip across the face with that cool breeze. This morning my son decided that 8 hours slumber was a little short, so I was able to organise my day with ease as he wasn't at my feet begging me to play. He is such a playful little tyke, but very dependent on Mummy's company, which I suppose, is a nice feeling.

But still, a touch of sadness holds my happiness in chains at the moment, as a dearly loved family member of my Husbands has passed away & he is due to fly down for the funeral today. I always miss him when he's not with me. We are so much in love with one another that it hurts to be apart. I should be thankful, as I know it'll help me to appreciate my Husband so much more. So as to keep our love strong and it can only deepen & sweeten over time. I am cleaved unto him & we are one flesh.

Houses and riches are an inheritance from fathers,
but a prudent wife is from God.
Prov 19.14

Lucky I have family nearby to comfort me & keep me company!

3 comments:

  1. Hello joyfully song unto the Lord...Our Cassie, Welcome to the Blogging world.
    It's a thrill for your hubbies mum to greet you here.
    Please look up 'Sepia Saturdays' and 'Spirtual Sundays' listed under the sites I follow...
    Should you decide to post your name, you will be wrapped in enthusiasm and love.
    Hugs and kisses from Mum xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.....Great work here by the way...
    Your a power ball of words!!
    Hugs ooooxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from the UK.

    I visited here from Crystal Mary's Blog.

    Autumns and winters here can be a bit cold and severe. It's more than "a nice whip across the face with that cool breeze". The cold winds can cut right through you sometimes.

    It's Spring now ... I think, judging from the gray skies and rain.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete